Layout of Store

Just wanted to warn everyone.I received an online offer for several "absolutely free" items for just paying the shipping.

I bought two items and paid the shipping at the time. Yesterday I received a bill amounting for a few hundred dollars for the FREE items. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THE BUYERS-FASHION CLUB. THEY ARE COMPLETE RIPOFFS.

Here's all the details of their invoices below: The Buyers-Fashion Club thebuyers-fashionclub.com Date of the two payments: Jun 29, 2017 Ordered On: 06/29/2017 11:58am Items in Your Order Mens Watch (new) Order Total: $6.99 This is the order confirmation I received July 14, 2017. for the FREE watch. The 6.99 charge is for shipping, as their advertisement said. And paid in full at the time.

Mens Sunglasses Ordered On: 06/29/2017 11:58am Items in Your Order Order Total: $5.95 This is the order confirmation I received July 14, 2017. for the FREE sunglasses. The 5.95 charge is for shipping, as their advertisement said. And paid in full at the time.

These are the two BILL I received July 14, 2017 for my 2 FREE items.Items in Your Order Mens Watch TC (new) Order Total: $99.79 Items in Your Order Mens Sunglasses Order Total: $98.99

Review about: The Buyers Fashionclub Com Deal.

Reason of review: Falsely Advertising FREE products then charging for them..

Had an Experience with The Buyers Fashionclub Com?

Comments

Just received the exact same thing.Got the bills in today for the "free" items.

Same ones you received.How have you handled this so far?

to Anonymous #1352451

I'm sorry you had this experience.Keep fighting it.

When I first confronted them and told them that I will be contacting my credit card to dispute, they offered to refund 35% of the money they stole from my credit card.

I wrote back telling them I'd already disputed their charge on my card, and they offered to refund 50% of the stolen money.

I told them that I had now been refunded the full amount by my card and that we blocked them from ever charging me again.

Then, two days ago, they informed me that THEY had refunded my full amount.Nothing like conceding to a moot point!!

to Aggie Villanueva #1360401

What number did you use to reach them? They don't respond to emails.

to Anonymous #1378299

I couldn't find a number either. I did it all through email, the email listed in the invoice they sent me, club@rok7store.reamaze.com. Hope that helps.